Update as of May 26: There are already winners of the scholarship raffle. Please call (02) 976-4970 to check if you won.
GSIS (Government Services Insurance System) is now accepting applications for the Scholarship Raffle Draw for 2011.
Who can join?
- All active GSIS members of good standing are eligible to join
What are at stake?
- P20,000 tuition fee and miscellaneous per semester
- P2,000 monthly stipend
How does this work?
- GSIS members need to fill out a form and submit it to any GSIS branch.
- Winners can nominate anyone (friend, son, daughter, niece, nephew) who are incoming freshman or enrolled college student as the potential scholar.
- Winners are drawn via electronic raffle.
- There are 200 slots available.
- Application period is from February 1 to April 29, 2011.
- May 16, 2011 is the scheduled electronic raffle draw.
The available slots per major grouping are;
- 56 slots for National Capital Region
- 64 slots for Luzon
- 37 slots for Visayas
- 43 slots for Mindanao
Where to send application forms?
- You may personally visit any GSIS branch or
- Send it via email to the following: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
For more information call Meljune, Jesse, Amie, April, Charlie or Chris at 976-4970 locals 4362 and 4862. Or visit GSIS website.
Download the form here.
What are you waiting for? Tell your aunts, uncles and parents who are working in the government and are GSIS members to join this raffle and nominate you as the scholar!!!
P.S. I asked my friend who is working in my hometown’s government to join this and nominate me. We submitted it by sending to the emails mentioned above and we got a reply from them confirming they got the form and that it will be included in the raffle. :)
View the Winners Here.