Important Note: Deadline of Application was extended to April 25, 2011. Check out their Facebook account.
6th ABOITIZ Youth Business Summit
August 19-20, 2011
Theme: “Inspiring Leaders for a Better Future”
- Incoming third and fourth year students taking up courses in the following fields of study:
- Business Management
- Political Science
- Information Technology
- Active officers or members of any student organization
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must not have any disciplinary case inside or outside the campus
How to Join:
- Applicants must fill out the application form
Where to get forms:
- School’s Student Affairs Office
- Request for soft copies of the forms by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application: April 18, 2011. Send it to Aboitiz Corporate Center, Gov. Manuel Cuenco Ave., Banilad, Cebu City.
There will be 90 College students to be selected nationwide.
For more questions, please contact Vianney Yap at (032) 411-1774 or send her an email at email@example.com. Check out their website.
You may also send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I already got a copy from them and I would be glad to forward it to you. 🙂