CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!
GET A CHANCE TO ATTEND A 3-WEEK SUMMER SCHOOL
IN THE UK FOR FREE!
The topic of the essay is “Why do I want to go to the UK?”
- 12 to 15 years old as of 1st January 2011
- Should have a valid Philippine passport
- Not relatives of any British Council Employee up to 2nd degree of consanguinity
- All entries should be type-written in essay format and in English, with a minimum of 300 words and maximum of 500 words, complete with bibliographical notes.
- All entries must be type written on A4 size bond paper using MS Word, font size 12, font Times New Roman and double-spaced, with 3/4th inch margins top and bottom and ½ inch margins left and right.
- Return Airfare
- Manila Terminal Fee
- Visa Processing Fee
- Tuition Fee for the 3 week summer camp on July 31 to August 20, 2011.
- May 6, 2011 || 5:30 PM