The Japan information and Culture Center (JICC) announces the opening of the application period for the “Asian Youth Exchange Program in Okinawa 2011.”
The program is aimed at promoting an “innovative mind” through the exchange of ideas among the student-participants from Japan and other Asian countries.
The program will run from August 6 to 23, 2011 and will focus on environmental issues.
- Nominated by the Gov’t of the Philippines
- 15 to 17 years old as of August 1, 2011
- Must stay in Okinawa for 18 days and participate in all the activities of the program
- Must have a keen interest and passion for science or environmental issues
- Reasonable command of English
- In good health, both physically and mentally, and have no meal restriction
- Must Have a passport
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.