Asia Society-Philippines honors dynamic individuals who are at the forefront of change in their respective fields, through the Philippines 21 Young Leaders Initiative.
A flagship program of Asia Society-Philippines, the Philippines 21 Young Leaders Initiative aims:
- to develop a nationwide, multi-sectoral network of changemakers
- to meet, educate and inspire each other;
- to collaborate and share ideas on public service and other meaningful initiatives, and build relationships of trust and understanding.
- must be between 25-40 years old
- Filipino citizen
- ave substantial leadership experience in their chosen field, including but not limited to the following: academe, business, civil society, media, arts and culture, military, and government.
- must also demonstrate a commitment to devote time and effort to achieve the goals and projects set by their Class.
Deadline for nominations is on May 31, 2011.
Please send your nominations via fax to (632) 7524374 or via email to email@example.com
Nomination forms can be downloaded at