The TEN ACCOMPLISHED YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS Awards Foundation Inc, is the country’s only award giving body that recognizes and supports the outstanding contributions of youth organizations to the country.
- Open to all groups, organizations, clubs and societies whose membership and leadership are composed of at least 15 members who are 15 to 30 years old.
- The project entry to be submitted must be a recently concluded project or an ongoing program. A project proposal does not qualify as an entry.
- For a continuing project entry (or one that started in 2009), it must either be completed, or a major portion must have been undertaken by the deadline.
- An organization can submit only one (1) entry.
- Recipients of other awards are eligible. Winners of last year’s TAYO ( Year 8 ) are not eligible to join. Other previous TAYO winners and finalists may still participate, provided that they submit a project entry different from the one submitted before.
- Use only white, short (8.5 x 11 in.) bond paper for the attachment containing the organization and program/project profiles.
- Use only staple wires to put together documents; do not bind project entries for submission.
- Do not attach other documents that are not required for submission. When necessary, the TAYO Secretariat will request for additional data.
- Lack or non-compliance of search requirements will result in automatic disqualification.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify, alter or amend the above-stated rules or waive compliance therewith at their sole discretion if such steps are in accordance with the purpose of the search and awards scheme.
- All decisions of the TAYO Screening Committee and Panel of Judges are final. No correspondence pertaining to these decisions shall be entertained.
- All materials submitted to the TAYO Secretariat automatically become property of the organizers.
- Organizations are encouraged to submit their applications online via the website http://www.tayoawards.net using the online form and submit the attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject of your email the name of your organization.
- Alternatively, you may also mail or hand-carry applications to:
The TAYO Secretariat
National Youth Commission
373 Quezon Avenue
For requirements and criteria please click here.